Soft loops are widely and rightly considered the safest way to carry. With unidirectional pull the dot snaps (PTD) and biothane straps, soft loops are supremely secure and hard wearing, they also carry numerous advantages over open bottom designs such as J Clips and C Clips.
With that in mind the "Combat" was developed to maximize the advantages of these attachments. Based upon the shell of the "Chameleon" holster the "Combat" comes ready out the box with the most secure carry setup on the market.
The "Combat" ships standard with two Soft loops only. Additional attachments are sold extra on the attachments page.
NB ! If appendix carry is desired the RCS claw is a highly suggested add-on purchase. The RCS claw works by creating leverage on the grip of the gun, pushing it into the body which greatly reduces printing while worn appendix. Use the drop down menu on this page or buy the RCS claw on the attachments page.
Lead time on Shop items is 3-7 business days. Shipping info will be sent to you once your order is complete.
- Mounting holes are placed as wide apart as possible to provide stability
- Two different ride height adjustments
- Cant adjustable
- Compatible with all our tuck-able attachments
- Can fit 1.25 inch to 2 inch belts
- Soft loops work well even with normal dress belts
- Simply purchase a soft loop strut to make the unit tuck-able
- Solid fix retention
* Fixed retention secured with metal eyelets we believe gives the safest and most consistent function. The retention is strong and snappy but is easily disengaged when needed.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
We offer a 14 day full money back guarantee. After that our full manufacturing guarantee kicks in.